Table of Contents
On-demand courses included in the Repair Application Procedures Certificate Program:
1. Structural Crack Repair by Epoxy Injection (RAP 1) (1.0 hr)
2. Crack Repair by Gravity Feed with Resin (RAP 2) (1.0 hrs)
3. Spall Repair by Low-Pressure Spraying (RAP 3) (1.0 hr)
4. Surface Repair Using Form-and-Pour Techniques (RAP 4) (1.0 hr)
5. Surface Repair Using Form-and-Pump Techniques (RAP 5) (1.0 hr)
6. Vertical and Overhead Spall Repair by Hand Application (RAP 6) (1.0 hr)
7. Spall Repair of Horizontal Concrete Structures (RAP 7) (1.0 hr)
8. Installation of Embedded Galvanic Anodes (RAP 8) (1.0 hr)
9. Spall Repair by the Preplaced Aggregate Method (RAP 9) (1.0 hr)
10. Leveling and Reprofiling of Vertical and Overhead Surfaces (RAP 10) (1.0 hr)
Printed / Hard Copy Products: The full and complete returned product will be accepted if returned within 60 days of receipt and in salable condition. A 20% service charge applies. Return shipping fees are the customer’s responsibility.
Electronic /Downloaded Products & Online Learning Courses: These items are not eligible for return.
Subscriptions These items are not eligible for return.
Exchanges: Contact ACI’s Customer Services Department for options (+1.248.848.3800 – ACICustomerService@concrete.org).