Chapter Recognition Program
Make sure your chapter receives the recognition it deserves!
Each year the American Concrete Institute recognizes Excellent and Outstanding chapters based on activities and resources provided to their local concrete communities.
Recognition is determined by the score the chapter receives on their annual Chapter Report. The report must be submitted by February 1 to be considered. Chapters scoring 25 points or more will be recognized in the Chapter Recognition program as EXCELLENT; chapters scoring 18 to 24 points will be recognized as OUTSTANDING.
Chapter award status is announced at:
- Spring Chapter Activities Committee (CAC) meeting;
- Chapter Activities website under Chapter Recognition Program;
- Spring Chapter Officer Roundtable;
- Spring Concrete Convention and Exposition Opening Session; and
- Chapters issue of Concrete International magazine
Plus, each chapter receives an electronic badge and banner with their designation.
Electronic Banner Examples